Review of: Maple Holistics Sage Shampoo
Category: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Reviews
What We Like
- It can eliminate the root cause of the problem through its synergistic formula; thus, solving the entire scalp issue.
- It can easily fight dandruff in a natural way.
- Given its mild and organic content, it is harmless on the scalp.
- It is safe to use; it does not contain parabens and sulfates. Likewise, it does not include cheap chemical alternatives.
- It has the capacity to repair damaged hair.
- Its anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties make it effective in eliminating dermatitis.
- It suits a lot of users because it works well with all types of hair including color-treated ones.
- It improves the health and appearance of the hair by restoring its pigmentation and promoting its growth.
- It smells great.
- It provides a therapeutic experience through the spicy aroma that it gives off.
What We Don’t Like
- Failure to follow its directions for use may cause dryness of the scalp and hair.
- Some users may find it expensive.
Features of Maple Holistics Sage Shampoo
- It is formulated to eliminate dandruff and treat dermatitis and other skin problems.
- It is a hypoallergenic shampoo that is gentle on the scalp.
- It does not contain harsh ingredients. It has a mild and organic content.
- It fixes the root causes of dandruff through its synergistic formula.
- It does not use animals for experimentation; hence, it is vegan-friendly.
- It gives off a spicy aroma.
- It is recommended by dermatologists.
- It suits all hair types.
Maple Holistics Sage Shampoo is indeed a promising product. It is not a typical strong dandruff shampoo that causes dryness. It comes with natural and mild ingredients that are effective enough to treat dandruff and other skin conditions including dermatitis, thanks to its synergistic formula.
And what is more appealing about this product is its capacity to work with any type of hair. It fits various preferences as well, including those of vegans. It does not involve experimentation on animals; therefore, it is cruelty-free.
Also, Maple Holistics Sage Shampoo is hypoallergenic and has a pleasant smell. It can even provide a therapeutic experience through its spicy aroma.
As for its downsides, the product may cause dryness if a user fails to use it properly. Some customers may also find it a bit expensive.
As a whole, we can say that Maple Holistics Sage Shampoo stands out among its competitors. It is quite rare to find a mild and natural dandruff shampoo that is strong enough to solve various scalp problems and can work with different types of hair. Indeed, it can provide numerous benefits to its users.
The product may have some downsides but they are significantly outweighed by its upsides. In the end, we can say that it is worth every buyer’s money and trust. Just see to it that you have enough knowledge about your condition, and everything will go well.
Debunking Popular Dandruff Myths
If you are suffering from dandruff, you have probably done some research about the condition. You have probably heard a lot of claims as well. Some are facts while some are myths.
Let us discuss some of the latter. Here are some myths about dandruff:
Dry scalp causes dandruff.
The truth is, people with oily scalp are the ones prone to dandruff. Alongside cell overgrowth that happens to some people, an oily scalp can cause the skin cells to build up.
Studies suggest that dandruff can indeed worsen hair loss. An unhealthy scalp affects hair growth; scaly patches can likewise cause the hair to fall out.
All flakes equate to dandruff.
While having scalp flakes is a dandruff symptom, it can also be a sign of psoriasis or seborrheic dermatitis. Both conditions are similar to and may come alongside dandruff, but they are not one and the same.
You should shampoo your hair less when you have dandruff.
Yeast causes dandruff, and you need to shampoo your hair daily to reduce its levels. You need to use an anti-microbial shampoo and a daily scalp toner. If washing your hair does not fit into your busy schedule, you may just opt for the latter. What’s important is you are doing something to eliminate your dandruff on a daily basis.
Exfoliating your scalp is not necessary.
Exfoliating the scalp helps prevent dandruff or speed up your recovery from it. For best results, it is advisable to apply an exfoliating mask on your scalp once or twice a week. Use a product that contains hydrocortisone or salicylic acid.
People are more prone to dandruff flare-ups during summer.
Actually, it is during cold days that dandruff worsens. First off, people tend to shampoo less when the temperature is cold. Also, this is also the time for added stress due to various activities; for instance, spending holidays with family and friends.