Apart from digestive and related problems, there are other health issues that could affect your dog. For this, you can either buy different supplements that could provide for your furry friend’s needs, or look for an all-in-one product.
Needless to say, the latter option is more convenient. If you want to buy a multi-purpose supplement, take a look at the NaturVet All-in-One 4-IN-1 Support for Dogs.
Several all-in-one products have already reached the market, and they are undeniably appealing to certain customers. Take a look at the featured product, and see if it could fit the needs of your pet.
- Being a four-in-one supplement, it has the capacity to cater the various health needs of a dog.
- It is suitable for dogs that are older than 12 weeks
- It comes with the following ingredients: alpha-amylase, biotin, bacillus coagulans, calcium, cellulase, copper, cobalt, glucosamine, linoleic acid (omega-6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), magnesium, menadione (vitamin K), potassium, phosphorus, manganese, Iron, iodine, zinc, vitamin A , thiamine (vitamin B1), vitamin D3, vitamin E, d-pantothenic acid, niacin (vitamin B3), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), folic acid, vitamin B12, calcium ascorbate (vitamin C), choline, lipase, linolenic acid (omega-3), chondroitin sulfate, oleic acid (omega-9), and protease
- It allows consumers to save, given the fact that it is an all-in-one product
- It comes from a brand of supplements that veterinarians formulate and manufacture
- It does not contain wheat
- It contains digestive enzymes that helps in achieving proper digestion
- It provides more energy in a dog
- It contains omegas-3, 6, and 9, which can make the skin and coat look better
- It is good for dogs with arthritis due to its ability to strengthen the joints
- It is reliable and safe, given the fact that it is made in an FDA-audited and GMP compliant facility
- Its taste is good
- It works well as a 4-in-1 product
- It may not be good for extremely sensitive dogs; adverse happenings might occur
- Its taste is actually relative; some may like it while some may not
This NaturVet product is undeniably promising. Amid the challenge of buying several supplements for a pet dog, it comes with the capacity to solve different canine health issues. Needless to say, being an all-in-one product is enough to catch the attention of potential buyers.
Among its benefits are enhancing a dog’s digestive health, improving the appearance of its skin and coat, providing more physical strength, and relieving pain caused by arthritis.
Such benefits can likewise lead to the improvement of other related conditions. Apart from providing various advantages, the product alsoclaims to be carefully and safely manufactured.
Multi-purpose, having a relatively good taste, safe, and effective—these are among the best traits of NaturVet All-in-One 4-IN-1 Support for Dogs.
Looking at these qualities, it can be safe to say that the product could be worth buying. To add more, it pays to know that this product was indeed formulated and manufactured by veterinarians.
As a buyer, just make sure to educate yourself about probiotic supplements and your dog’s needs to avoid making the wrong decision. Also, make sure that you buy from a reputable seller; doing so can save you from getting non-authentic products.
Other sources of probiotics
Before supplements were formulated, food was the primary source of probiotics. Here are some probiotic foods that you might want to give your pooch. You may be surprised to find that one of your pet’s favorite foods is a good source of these friendly microbes.
As you may already know, yogurt has a lot of beneficial probiotics. And yes, you can safely feed it to your dog. The good bacteria contained in yogurt include lactobacilli, bifidobacteria, and S. thermophilius. It also contains other bacteria that help fight fungal infections and gastrointestinal diseases.
You may opt to add 1-2Tbsps.of yogurt to your dog’s wet food each day.
Microalgae is a class of ocean-based super food plants including spirulina, chlorella, and blue-green algae.Probiotic microalgae are a good source of bifidobacteria and lactobacillus, that are known to prevent gastrointestinal infections.
They also have strong antioxidant properties that could relieve stress caused by free radicals. With this, microalgae also have the ability to fight cell damage, aging, heart disease, and cancer.
Water kefir may be one of the best probiotic foods due to the fact that it contains many strains of good bacteria and yeast. Take note that several of these microorganisms are not found in other probiotic foods.
The good bacteria in water kefir include streptococcus species, lactobacillus caucasus, acetobacter species, and leuconostoc. On the other hand, among its beneficial yeasts are torula kefir and saccharomyces kefir. Meanwhile, kefir is also a good source of vitamins A, D, K, and B complex.
Live cultures help ferment sugars in buttermilk, making it a good source of probiotics. Just keep in mind that you should give it right from the carton. Do not heat or cook it, for doing so can destroy the good bacteria.